(When I Really Needed It)
**And so now for a little inspiration…
I am a big fan & “Like” her Facebook page, but it has been totally uncanny some days when one of Karen Salmansohn’s illustrated quotes has randomly showed up on my FB newsfeed…and then it’s just the thing, I mean the exact thing that I needed to be reminded of right at that moment.
That being said, it’s an ongoing thing, as is living, and I use them again and again. I’ve been asked where I get inspired quite a few times. And so I just want to share a few with you.
1. Some days I’ve just got to try to live in the present, finding the joy.
2. There are days when I’ve just got to shut my brain off and stop overthinking.
3. What I send out into the Universe will return to me, so I better send out good stuff.
4. I can’t possibly save everyone who might need saving, it’s not my job.
5. When I fear I’ve lost my spark, I must remember that I simply have NOT, I might even be better.
6. Others can’t possibly be expected to know exactly what I’ve gone through, and some won’t ever understand…and that’s okay.
7. I can’t control everything, but I can be happy right now.
8. It’s imperative that I love myself.
9. I need to be unafraid to share myself with the world.
10. Fears and regrets will only zap my energy and emotions. Life is everything!
BONUS – A beautifully illustrated Amy Shumer quote, reminding me that nobody writes my story except ME.
**A little info from Karen Salmansohn’s website: She is now a best selling author and book packager with over 1 million books sold – known for creating a new breed of books – “self help for people who would never be caught dead reading self help.” Or: “self help books you can give as a gift — and not get slapped, because they look kinda cool.” …Journalists call Salmansohn “Deepak Chopra Meets Carrie Bradshaw” because of how she merges empowering psychology/philosophy tips with edgy humor and stylish graphics.**
She’s awesome. You should check her out!
Look her up here – notsalmon.com
Raina Morton April 10 2015